Re: FW: FW: FW: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment

Subject: Re: FW: FW: FW: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off topic -
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 15:45:05 -0400
>>I get so frustrated when I get a roll back and there are
some that are out of focus or any other of the millions of
problems that occur.  I want that perfect roll where they all
turn out great - how often does that actually occur?  Do
professionals get it right every time?  If not, what percentage
of the time is reasonable to expect prints that are wrong (i.e.
3 pictures out of a roll of 24)?>>

Perfect roll? Are you kidding? <g>

With years of experience (which I have) and the latest wondercameras (which
I usually don't use because I have the experience) I will quite often get
back a roll with 36 perfect photos. By perfect, I mean all properly exposed
and in focus. That is usually not possible with 'people' photos, of course.

Having said that, if I get a single exposure from a roll of 36 that I feel
can hang on a wall with anyone's work, no matter how famous, well, _then_
I'm  a happy man!

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com