[OM] 40mm F2 lens

Subject: [OM] 40mm F2 lens
From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 10:05:26 -0500
It seems to me the 2.0/40mm and a chrome or titanium OM1n would be great
candidates for a "commemorative release" by Olympus.  Don't they have some
anniversary come up (2002 ?).   After all Leica did it with their M-3 body
(called "M-6 J", with M-6 electronics) and the re-engineered classic
2.8/50mm Elmar collapsible.  A very desirable combination.
However, I hope Olympus doesn't copy the pricing of that Leica release...;-)

Jan

======