Re: [OM] Oh, that wedding

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh, that wedding
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 16:48:33 +1000
>That wont do either Ulf, I know of cradle mountain NP in Tasie.
>Kerguellan Is is much more suitable - many K south west of Western
>Australia in the southern ocean.  I have heard nothing but
>uncomplimentary things about the weather there.

When I went there I was expecting to be violently ill. Maps basically said
"Go here to be sick". The water was smoother than our local dam. Amazing. We
went back in March, and this time of year has a lot less winds and storms.
We even played cricket on the helipad. (Getting the ball on a six and out
hit was a bit tough!).

The cameras stayed stowed. There is only so many shots of sea all around you
can take.

Foxy