Re: [OM] Perfect bag for OM equipment

Subject: Re: [OM] Perfect bag for OM equipment
From: IronShiek8 <IronShiek8@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 03:09:31 EDT
personally, i like the LOWE PHOTO RUNNER, i can carry my viv. 200mm, zuiko 50
mm, 50 mm with 2X converter, varimagnifinder, OM-1n with winder 2 and 28mm,
about 5-6 rolls of film, some desicant, shutter release cable, and some
papers. it has a shoulder strap, and built in hip belt. ive gone rock climbing
in joshua tree with this setup and a full size tripod strapped on, with no
problems. although the pod is wider than my hips, so this was a small problem
in tight crevices......  this bag, i got at REI, recreational outdoor inc., a
sporting goods/ outdoor equip. retailer...