Re: [OM] Perfect bag for OM equipment

Subject: Re: [OM] Perfect bag for OM equipment
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 98 19:13:13 +0100
I have 2 Billingham bags and many professionals in the UK use them.  All
Royal Air Force photographers seem to have a khaki 405 issued to them
(they normally come in 3 colours: Khaki, Olive or Black, all with tan or
black leather trim).

My Billingham 206 cost me UKP100 and I can carry 2 OM bodies with a
300/4.5, 75-150, 200/4, 50/1.4(on one of the bodies) and a 24/2.8 inside
with loads of filters and a T32.  I could fit end-pockets for another
UKP50.  I have a shoulder strap fitted, but can fit a shoulder harness as
well.  They are beautiful bags and I would bet that the US prices are
lower than the UK ones.

My Billingham Photo Hadley can be a camera bag (one body 3 lenses with
loads of other "stuff").  I used it to commute to London when I was
working there for a while and it contained some of my papers plus the
camera and lenses.

They are made of high-quality canvas with leather trim and some brass
fasteners and I love them.

Email address: marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - The sale manager is Steven
Buckley and he will send you a set of brochures if you like.  There is a
web site so search on billingham.

Chris B.