Re: [OM] Stringpod

Subject: Re: [OM] Stringpod
From: "Jim Terazawa" <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:54:15 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jim Terazawa)
I saw an article of a 'stringpod' on Pop Photography magazine a few months ago.
Isn't it basically one end of a string tied to the base of the camera body and
other
end inserted under your foot between the ground so that you can create this
'tension'
to help steady the vertical motion of the camera body in z-axis(perpendicular
to gnd)?

Jim Terazawa