Re: [OM] Batteries for OM2S

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries for OM2S
From: fdayrit@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:35:39 -0400
hi guys,

i can only agree, i spend more on the batteries for my stylus zoom rather than
all  4 of my OM's bodies!!   don't have a 2S though. in all the years that i
have use the OM's ( mainly 2 and 4T), it was only once that i had battery
problems and that was because i picked out a pair that was already spent and
forgot that they were. luckily there was the mechanical 60 setting on the 4T.
my problem is that i tend to keep the batteries in, luckily i have never(knock
on wood) had a battery leak on me yet.

francis