Re: [OM] rear curtain sync

Subject: Re: [OM] rear curtain sync
From: fdayrit@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:28:17 -0400
ken,

i've been following this thread for a few days and i know that i read something
about a module that can be built at home using simple parts from radioshack that
would make any camera have a rear curtain synch. i just can't remember where and
when i read it. it must have been at least 3-4 years back in either petersen's
or popular photo. i don't know if either one has an index that provides all the
articles that have been printed in their mags. i know it is out there. hope this
helps.

francis