Re: [OM] rear curtain sync

Subject: Re: [OM] rear curtain sync
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:04:54 -0400
Creating a double sided board would be a real "challenge".  Don't plan on
buying bare boards from Oly, I'm sure they won't  be forthcoming on such a
request.  retrofitting an old board?  Try getting the old ICs off (after
removing the dark blue epoxy) without damaging anything.
I, for one, have lotsa other stuff to do....

John