Re: [OM] Batteries for OM2S

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries for OM2S
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:25:18 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:35:39 EDT you write:
>hi guys,
>
>i can only agree, i spend more on the batteries for my stylus zoom rather than
>all  4 of my OM's bodies!!   don't have a 2S though. in all the years that i

For those of you who don't know, Parts Express sells Varta 357's for
$0.95/ea, or $0.85/ea in quantities of 10 or more.  That means you have
to buy 24 batteries to meet their minimum purchase requirement of $20 or
pay a service charge (not specified in the catalog how much this is,
though).  Their cheapest shipping option runs $5.00, so if you buy 24
batteries, you end up paying $25.40, or $1.06/battery.  Not a bad deal
at all.

Their number is 800-338-0531.

They also have PX625 (not 625A's) listed, but they were out of stock
when I called today to order batteries.

Cheers,
--Lee