Re: [OM] Batteries for OM2S

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries for OM2S
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 03:13:44 EDT
Hi Andre:

I developed the habit of shutting off the T-32 flash (on a OM-2S with a green
readylight) when I wasn't going to use it.  It came from years of wildflower
photography and trying to keep the NiCads going through a full day.  Looks
like that was a good habit to have developed given the battery drain problems.
Hence, I've not had noticable battery replacement wows.

Note that the capacitor in the T-32 can hold a charge for awhile.  One gets an
almost instant ready light when turning the switch back on, if they haven't
used the flash in the last half hour or so.  So it isn't like being delayed -
especially if using the Bounce Grip 2 with C batteries in it.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV