Re: [OM] OM darkroom (was OM Elegance)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM darkroom (was OM Elegance)
From: "Mark Ebert" <mebert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 20:33:30 +0000
I too, an Olympus user and collector, enjoy playing in the darkroom.
I recently moved into a larger house, and am currently in the process
of building a 6'x10' darkroom in my basement (I'm currently mudding
and taping the drywall joints - fun, fun, fun...). I have an older
Honeywell/Nikor 6x7 enlarger with a dichro head, a few color
analyzers, a Beseler digital timer, and the basic trays and tanks and
such. I print mostly B&W, but have done color in the past (I haven't
used the RA-4 process yet, but will later this year). When I get some
time, I'm planning on posting some of my photos on my web page at
http://www.enteract.com/~mebert . I have a few pics there now, but
they are mainly 'snapshots', not my better work.

Mark Ebert