[OM] Re: Filter Brands

Subject: [OM] Re: Filter Brands
From: "John Austin" <johnaustin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:28:11 -0800
Hi all,

It's time to buy a couple of new circular polarizers. I'm leaning toward
either Tiffen or Hoya. Does anyone have a preference between these two
brands and why? And if you prefer Hoya, do you think it's really worth twice
the price to get the MC version, what with some of my present and most
likely future Oly lenses being SC and all. I know that B&W or Heliopan are
probably better, but they are out of my price range.

Regards,
John Austin