[OM] Stuck Lens

Subject: [OM] Stuck Lens
From: Andre Goforth <goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 21:56:45 -0800
Dear Olympiads,

I went to take my 85m f2 lens off my OM 4T and found that that the lens
will not come off the mount. I've taken lens off and put them on this
camera countless of times.  It seems like something has snagged between the
camera and the lens. One weird thing is that I can rotate the lens
clockwise past the usual stopping point by holding down the release button
while rotating counterclock wise.

Is this something only for the professional camera repair person or is
there some idiot proof procedure I can preform. ( I managed to Not try the
"slam it down hard on the table" or try to twist the lens off in a fit of
anger 'cuz I already have a large hole in my wallet from purchasing it some
time ago. , : - ))   )

Any pointers, advise, admonishments will be appreciated. ( But I will not
get another camera!)

Humbly Yours,

Andre
San Carlos, CA