Re: [OM] First shot processed from Ireland

Subject: Re: [OM] First shot processed from Ireland
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 13:04:11 +0200
Very nice.

Just a minor remark: the image is not level. In the middle, vertical lines
(the tower) should be straight in the reflection. It is tilted slightly to
the left... A personal preference would be to darken the light areas of the
lighted parts of wall and tower a bit, to make them look less washed out.

Looking out for more.

Best Frank