[OM] IMG: Dublin

Subject: [OM] IMG: Dublin
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 03:53:25 +0200
I spent most of last week in Ireland, first a couple of days in Dublin and then
2 1/2 day in Kilkea Castle and Kilkenny. This was my first to Ireland since
2019, and my first visit ever outside Dublin.

The first batch of photos, from Dublin, is now ready for your viewing pleasure.
I met up with fellow LUGger Douglas, and we walked around a bit, had a pint or
two, and visited St. Patrick’s Cathedral, where I had never been. I also spent
a morning walking around Phoenix Park, the largest enclosed green space in
Europe, really beautiful. Otherwise, as is my habit, I prowled the streets,
enjoying the nice weather and looking for interesting scenes. It is all here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Dublin-May-2024
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Dublin-May-2024>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman