Re: [OM] OT: Throttled speed on ethernet extender

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Throttled speed on ethernet extender
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 21:44:12 -0900
> >     Throttled speed !!! You want to know about throttled speed.
> >     You all suck and your mothers wear combat boots
>
> Disturbing, but that's the price you pay to be surrounded by all that beauty.
> 🙂

Here at Casa de Nort, tucked away in the Chugach Mountains, surrounded
by rivers, mountains and glaciers, my speed test came back with
498/20. Not too bad considering that the snow drifts have slowed the
bits down some to get to my house.

It's nice knowing the right people. And knowing which neighborhoods to
live in to get the maximum capability. Well, that and being
responsible for planning and designed one of the most insane 672 Tbps
capable fiber-optic systems in the world. That's 672 Tbps on ONE pair
of fibers.

I love my job!

AK (living in the fast lane) Schnozz