Re: [OM] OT: Throttled speed on ethernet extender

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Throttled speed on ethernet extender
From: Paul Haigney <lensmanten@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:27:14 +0000
Way back I did a St Patricks day shoot in Dublin for a magazine in India (using OM analogue gear), dropped the slide film into a fast turn around lab & scanned them myself, it was the days of dial-up internet & the upload was going to take the whole night, off to bed I went only to awake the following morning to find the upload had failed/terminated during the last 30min,...I had to absorb the fed-ex cost myself as the fee had already been agreed.