Re: [OM] A few flutterbys from Horn Pond Mtn

Subject: Re: [OM] A few flutterbys from Horn Pond Mtn
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 21:04:12 -0700
On 7/7/2023 3:26 PM, usher99--- via olympus wrote:
This was officially the hairstreak outing and I did spot the only hairstreak --a Coral hairstreak but no
images, alas.  I did not have my CU diopter on yet as usually don't see them until further up the hill.
Others have images of the critter.  I did see a few other small winged critters and nabbed my very first
decent image of a red spotted purple.  I can't take too much credit as he landed right in front of me at
eye level and posed on a leaf.   I did misprocess the image a smidge and clipped a bit of white
with curves adjustment-I think I am rusty.  If it doesn't bother Moose, I won't redo it. ;-)

https://www.olyendomike.com/Macro-2017/i-T5XV2sm/A

Macro 2017-2023 - OlyEndoMike

https://www.olyendomike.com/Macro-2017/i-xLP2CDb/A

Quite a bit more detail to be pulled out.

Detail Oriented Moose