Re: [OM] Suggestions for hiking kit?

Subject: Re: [OM] Suggestions for hiking kit?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 22:59:36 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Thanks for suggestions all.

 Moose, would not likely leave the OM-1 home but a bit much on some of the
longer days.  We can leave some gear locked in a hotel storage area.
I learned the hard way lugging an OM kit and digital with a small 'pod from
Grindelwald to Wengen and had to climb up to Kleine Scheidegg to get there.  In
very humid, downpour days the GM-1 (pre GM-5 days)
would misbehave due to condensation on the sensor.  The ZS200 is a
consideration but would not use enough to justify a purchase.  Don't know if
lensrentals has one.  I have a bunch of petite MFT lenses though.

Undecided, Mike