Re: [OM] Best wishes and a few shots from Mt Dessert Island

Subject: Re: [OM] Best wishes and a few shots from Mt Dessert Island
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 21:55:03 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<Nicely done. I have been to Bah Haabah and Acadia in winter. I hope you had a
<<good breakfast after the outing.

<<Is the third image "Trail above Sand Beach" what you had to scramble down?

Yes, we had a great breakfast.  Our place had a marginal "continental style"
but we went out.  Whole room to ourselves so little to no viral worries.  I
can't imagine going in August but after Labor Day like Moose might be fine.
There were still a few hikers but not a soul at 1AM.  ;-)

The trail looped around so no bush whacking required.  There was a bit of
scramble early on the trail and we could have used our poles (left home) but an
improvised stick was fine.
The trail is quite scenic and enough modestly challenging features to keep your
attention.

Thanks for looking,
Mike