Re: [OM] Which soft, How Soft? [was soft addiction]

Subject: Re: [OM] Which soft, How Soft? [was soft addiction]
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 08:22:37 -0700
At 11/10/2022 03:14 PM, Moose wrote:
>As I was making my earlier response, I noticed an empty pot sitting out on the
>grass had fallen over. It struck me as a nice still life subject. Armed with
>E-M1 II wearing 12-200 and A7C wearing LenBaby Velvet 85/1.8, Itook pix.
><http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Lenses/Soft%20Focus/Fallen%20Pot/FallenPot.htm>
>
>I have a couple of favorites, but not yet a single winner. I've realized that
>my choice depends in part whether I'm thinking of a web post or of a framed
>print on a wall.
>
>Potty Moose

I like the image. I'm kinda curious what some of my recent acquisitions would
do. The lens baby softens the image but does not do what some vintage lenses do
with the bokeh.

According to my SO the LCE and Curves is the best, and also wants to know where
she can get a pot like that. I think it has the right amount of in focus plus
softness.

Does the SnapArt just give you choices to pick or do you have some creative
control over the affects? I really liked where Topaz Studio was going, but they
have abandoned it in favor of the AI stuff. The control in Topaz was quite
extensive. Do you use any of the other Exposure bundle?

WayneS