[OM] Which soft, How Soft? [was soft addiction]

Subject: [OM] Which soft, How Soft? [was soft addiction]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:14:19 -0800
As I was making my earlier response, I noticed an empty pot sitting out on the grass had fallen over. It struck me as a nice still life subject. Armed with E-M1 II wearing 12-200 and A7C wearing LenBaby Velvet 85/1.8, Itook pix. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Lenses/Soft%20Focus/Fallen%20Pot/FallenPot.htm>

I have a couple of favorites, but not yet a single winner. I've realized that my choice depends in part whether I'm thinking of a web post or of a framed print on a wall.

Potty Moose