Re: [OM] Painterly vintage Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Painterly vintage Lenses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 13:37:28 -0700
Another addendum:

I buy µ4/3 mount, then add an adapter to Sony E, cheap and thin. Then I'm set
for use on either format.

Add On Moose

On 8/4/2022 11:44 AM, Moose wrote:
On 8/3/2022 10:58 AM, MICHAEL GORDON via olympus wrote:
Twisty Moose writes:

“An alternative for FF is the LensBaby Twist 60. <https://lensbaby.com/collections/swirl-effect/products/twist-60> Nice and twisty, with aperture control. No insert bokeh thingies, although other of their lenses do that. Cheaper than the Lomo - way cheaper for those of us with Optic Swap system lens holders.”

Interesting suggestion.

Thanks TM,
Some times you need a twist

Refurb sale on now. That's how I got many of my LensBaby thingies.
<https://lensbaby.com/collections/collection>

Twisted Enabler Moose