Re: [OM] [Leica] Drobos

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] Drobos
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:01:12 -0400
The Drobo Users Facebook Group which I just joined says that the bankruptcy
does not mean they are going out of business, just restructuring, so it
could be a good thing for Drobo Users.  I have high hopes!

We'll see, I guess.  I'm not going to do anything drastic until my computer
finishes restoring itself so I have a few days to decide.

I imagine I will eventually go with Synology and start migrating my files
from the Drobos.  Before Drobo, I had JBOD - Proboxes that held 4 drives
each.  I still have 5 of those that I could use to help migrate stuff.

Thanks!

Tina