Re: [OM] Drobos

Subject: Re: [OM] Drobos
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:51:05 -0400
I made sure to have everything backed up twice - once on one of the Drobos
and once in the cloud (BackBlaze).   So far, restoring everything has been
fairly easy, it's just taking a long time.  My LR catalogs are only 64%
finished.

The Dell guy (who was in India) seemed to think my problems were all from
upgrading to Windows 11 so I won't be doing that again.  The computer
crashed every time I tried to use Vuescan and sometimes just with File
Explorer.  I spent most of my time restarting the computer and not getting
anything scanned.  The Dell guy has called back twice to be sure everything
is running smoothly and will call back again in 2 days.  I was pleased with
the service.

Thanks!!

Tina