Re: [OM] Drobos

Subject: Re: [OM] Drobos
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 13:17:08 -0400
Thanks, Mike.  Synology is the one I was looking at.  It's great to have
your advice!!

I have been having computer problems and had to have Dell talk me through
restoring my computer to factory settings and I'm reinstalling everything
so it will be a few days before I decide what to do about the Drobos.

I will certainly contact you if I need help!

Thanks!

Tina

https://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/index
https://pbase.com/tinamanley