Re: [OM] Holiday Cactus - Jim Nichols Edition

Subject: Re: [OM] Holiday Cactus - Jim Nichols Edition
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 14:48:34 +0100
Commiserations, Joel - house clearance is always a pain, but in those
circumstances, even more so.

Does two years of Latin in High School equate to a classical
education? Probably not, but topped up with three years of Old Church
Slav(on)ic, perhaps I get a pass?

Pantheon has an excellent pedigree, and I am sure our candidate
entrants would be happy, but I can't help thinking it lacks a bit of
relevance to what binds us. How about "MausoleOM"?

Piers