Re: [OM] Holiday Cactus - Jim Nichols Edition

Subject: Re: [OM] Holiday Cactus - Jim Nichols Edition
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 18:59:38 +0100
Amen to that - and to your earlier message adding Walt to the alumni
list, Joel.

.... and Chuck, who I had the great fortune to meet over this side of the pond.

.... and others good enough to admit to the particular character
traits which bind us together, if only loosely, and intermittently.

Piers

PS Good to see you back (again)!