Re: [OM] VW bus as garden objet d'art

Subject: Re: [OM] VW bus as garden objet d'art
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 21:42:51 -0700
On 6/10/2022 4:27 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
This must be a growing trend, I've seen similar garden art around the
Melbourne suburbs.  Probably a much better place for a VW than on the road.

Never had that model. I had a '71 Westphalia camper. Going up into the mountains did require rowing with the gear shift. 😉 Fortunately, that was the year they altered the cooling shroud, so such use didn't burn out the #3 cylinder.

I wouldn't be happy with one today. Our Sprinter based Pleasureway Ascent is SO very much nicer. Finally getting it out again, both the last two weeks.

Travelin' in Style Moose