Re: [OM] Painterly vintage Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Painterly vintage Lenses
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 07:16:02 -0700
At 6/1/2022 01:02 PM, Softish wrote:
>Another thing to chew on; one isn't stuck with the results of a single frame.
><http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/SIMA/HydraMix.htm>
>
>The result is similar to what the LensBaby "Sweet" lenses are about, although
>undoubtedly not quite the same as if I had used one.
>

>On 5/31/2022 8:50 PM, Moose wrote:
>>On 5/31/2022 7:44 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
>>>I added a new lens to my vintage category. <. . .>
>
>Softish Moose

Thanks Moose for all the comments and this idea. I did think about combining
some images. What I like about some of the alt-lenses is the way they create
interesting bokeh versus just being soft. Toby Marshall's site, in particular,
has the kinds of look I am seeking.

I recently acquired some old tektronix scopes with lenses I hope to try out
once I figure a way to adapt them.

In the mean time I'm off to home inspection....

WayneS