Re: [OM] YAY List activity and good news mostly

Subject: Re: [OM] YAY List activity and good news mostly
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 15:38:29 -0700
On 5/22/2022 10:56 PM, Mark Kronquist wrote:
Still searching for user OM Film stuff Mark in Oregon   was shooting int he
Palouse this weekend

Have fun!

I'm not sure I'll ever be allowed there again. Carol tells anyone who will listen the horror story of my stopping every 20 feet for more pix. 😉

I assume you've been to the top of Steptoe Butte? Late afternoon (and, I assume early morning) light across the Palouse is fab!.Midday probably still impressive, but not as photogenic. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Posts&image=_7147095rotoofm.jpg>

Rolling Hills Moose