[OM] Nathan's PAD 17/2/2022: the Mediterranean diet in practice

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/2/2022: the Mediterranean diet in practice
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 18:53:30 +0100
There are many things I like about living in Spain—the weather, the people—and
the food. People around the world talk about the Mediterranean diet, with
emphasis on seafood, vegetables, olive oil etc.—and there is definitely
something to it. Every supermarket here has a proper fish counter, and we’re
not talking plastic-wrapped filets. Here is the one in my local supermarket,
800 meters from my house. I am buying a lubina, a European bass that lives off
the western coasts of Europe and Africa. The lady manning the fish-counter is
cleaning the fish for me. It is destined for the oven, baked on a bed of onion,
potatoes and fresh parsley:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bvnbMFv/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bvnbMFv/A>

Bon appétit!