Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/2/2022: the Mediterranean diet in practice

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/2/2022: the Mediterranean diet in practice
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 18:08:03 -0900
Which reminds me of your photos of that beautiful fishmonger from
about 10 years ago. :) I'd be buying a lot of fish too.

Here in Alaska, we do have this one market that is the place to go for
fish/seafoods. I can get lots of exotic things there. I've gotten some
tuna for sushi several times. But squid, octopus, snails, crab, yada
yada yada... Of course, this being Alaska, nothing is inexpensive,
though.

Of the native population, salmon is life. Probably 75% or more of the
protein consumption is salmon. In some areas, that's likely closer to
90%.

AK schnozz