Re: [OM] New CAT lens--opinions?

Subject: Re: [OM] New CAT lens--opinions?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 23:36:04 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Great analysis, Moose.  Thanks for that.  I am betting the resolution will be
substantially better.  Given the weight advantage it could have use on some
long hiking trips, if they are again
safe and possible anytime soon.  You are correct about the T mount--the pdf for
the mount adapters was not there before but it clearly has the thread pitch and
screw diameter of T mount but it
rotates like a T2 mount so they really should have called it that.  There, I
get to nitpick about something.  I have some T2 mount adapters for OM too.  The
lens takes front AND rear filters, FWIW.

https://tokinalens.com/download/product/61e9906978a63.pdf

Perhaps a new CAT for, Mike

Time will tell.