Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2021: a visit to my son's employer and a wal

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2021: a visit to my son's employer and a walk on the Highline
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 09:52:38 +0100
A nice series too.

Here’s my contribution to the re-collection

At the Met alla Philippe ...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/Met-crop-2667.jpg.html

From the Highline
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/NYC-Mural-The+Kiss-2860.jpg.html

And the waterfront seen from a moving boat on a very windy day - approx 25
shots stitched in PS or LR
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/PANO-MANHATTAN-2.jpg.html
May be viewed large for detail.

Amities