Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2021: a visit to my son's employer and a wal

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2021: a visit to my son's employer and a walk on the Highline
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 21:54:04 -0800
Now look at what you've done!

I've processed quite a few shots from our 2009 walk on the Highline. Not as good as going again, but pleasant memories. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/rVd44NUVkTWbbcV16>

I'm looking forward to seeing your contemporary photos!

Nostalgia Moose

On 12/30/2021 5:10 PM, Moose wrote:
On 12/29/2021 6:24 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
. . .

We then took a walk on the Highline, one of New York’s newer attractions, a mile-long walk on what used to be an elevated railway.

Fun! Takes me back to 2009, when we walked the Highline, then got out of the weather in the Met, on an increasingly rainy day. I never processed more than a couple of shots from that day. You've taken me back . . .

I used a Canon A650 compact camera. Normally it takes only JPEGs, but a firmware hack also wrote out Raw files. With those and processing software so far advanced over what away available then, I'm revisiting them.

Here's one that amuses me, I'd label it Distracted. 😁
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/RZ8zeWAJnym8w8Lb6>

A bit of abstraction from the Met. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/kwmmJr2W2zF6DwJg9>

We were supposed to be there again in April 2020, oh well. It's longer now than
then.

Memorable Moose