Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2021: a visit to my son's employer and a wal

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2021: a visit to my son's employer and a walk on the Highline
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 21:54:58 -0800
On 1/6/2022 12:29 PM, Philippe wrote:
OK, I'll play. 😁 <https://photos.app.goo.gl/EtM3MewBXXR8Lknb6
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/EtM3MewBXXR8Lknb6>>

Very nice Moose !

Thanks! (But don't encourage him! 😉 )
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/1sWxx5LBZYLtSXXcA>

OK, I'll play. 😁 <https://photos.app.goo.gl/EtM3MewBXXR8Lknb6>

 From the Highline
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/NYC-Mural-The+Kiss-2860.jpg.html
I doubt that mural was there when I was. In any case, the Highline was shorter
then so probably didn't pass that building.

We do need to get back . . .
« we » must certainly include your servant and Alice :-)
Woudn’t it be nice?

Sounds delightful!

Assuming the stars align and COVID cooperates, we should be on trip to Iona in
Scotland for 10 days, ending in mid-April.

We expect wet, but not freezing, due to the Gulf Stream. If like Ireland in
mid-late October, we're prepared.

We'd like to extend, but fear temps, snow, etc. in England or on the Continent. My brother and wife are in Milan, and still may be then, but they get real winter there, too, without the other kinds of attractions that time of year that attract us. The idea of extending down into Wales with friends seems to have slipped off to Fall.

I'm also uncertain about NY or Boston in the second half of April, when you nearly got frostbitten fingers in the pursuit of photos. 😁

And the waterfront seen from a moving boat on a very windy day - approx 25
shots stitched in PS or LR
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/PANO-MANHATTAN-2.jpg.html
May be viewed large for detail.
Fabulous!

Thanks, did what I thought the gear and I could in those circumstances … shivering cold and
so windy … I couldn’t even feel the trigger on the Nikon

I can almost see Carol and I, standing on the Brooklyn Heights Promenade, watching you
go by. 😂

I’ll try a crop from this gigantic file DNGcompound file. Where were you
standing, north or south ? ;-)

As you've guessed, that would be a time warp.

 Hardly Movin' Moose