Re: [OM] Magnetic Filter Adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Magnetic Filter Adapters
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 12:22:02 +1100
I just received this email from the supplier I had ordered the magnetic
filter holder stuff from:

" Regarding your order for the  Manfrotto 52MM Lens Adapter.
The supplier has advised us that all remaining stock of this model has been
exhausted. As the product is a discontinued model, unfortunately we are
unable to fulfil your existing order.
We ask that you please reply with your preferred option:
1. Choose an alternative product. Any suggested alternative products will be
listed below.
2. Cancel the item - any payments will be cancelled or refunded as
necessary."

It seems that the 52mm filter adapter parts are still available but they are
of no use to me without the lens adapter.

...Wayne

CU