[OM] Off list - Re: The time is here to let it go . . .

Subject: [OM] Off list - Re: The time is here to let it go . . .
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 02:07:39 -0800
. . .
I have always been eyeing a 100 /f2 but not a clue what they go for.  Perhaps a
slide copier set up that CH has used to good effect.

I bought my Macrophoto Stand VST-1 & B Adapter & Extension Bar VST-E from BillB. He later said it was a mistake on his part, so he had bought another one. So it's likely available.

With the Oly bellows, it's a spectacularly solid, precise and useful macro stand. Perfect with 20/2 and 38/2.8 lenses - and with focus bracketing µ4/3 bodies and 60/2 macro.

A 4x5 "light table" and a cheap LED ring light make all the fancy, troublesome incandescent macro lighting they made back then redundant. Also much easier to use than the macro flash gear.

Moose