Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Fallout

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Fallout
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:59:27 +0200
Well, we went the the other route. We had had induction devices for over 20
years in the flat and in the previous house, and when we landed here 4 years
ago, we both wanted to get back to gas and cast iron pots and pans. We haven’t
regretted the move a second ; the stews, omelets and crepes (thin pancakes) are
now back on the menu as they should. With a gas range, you do feel like you’re
cooking as you have to be there and to not rely on timers, sensors, etc. Isn’t
life beautiful? Even works when there’s a power failure :-)

That being said, I would never go back to film, no way !

OTT and for Nathan : I usually refuel when demand is low i.e. in the summer
(factories are closed, houses are not heated, etc). The guy even calls me to
remind me that, usually, I order at that period … This saves me money and
trouble compared to the rush period.

Wood for the fireplace I have delivered late August early September when it’s
at its driest and will burn better.

Amities

Philippe