Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Fallout

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Fallout
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 00:15:58 -0500
Hi Moose.  I like your changes in my Nature shot.

With the HVAC unit, I stayed with Carrier because the ducting and piping fit properly, and they had made improvements in materials and warranty. It swapped out in about 3 hours, and the dealer was one I knew.

My granddaughter and husband are building a new home, and they are going with an induction range.  Seems to be the popular thing to do.