Re: [OM] IMG: Service Life

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Service Life
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 16:33:49 -0700
What I want to know is how the heck anyone knew a JPA existed?

I have no idea how things are done elsewhere. This being the great USA, it's probably done hundreds of different ways in different places. 😉

I only know about it here because of neighborhood resistance to a couple of
planned cell antenna installations.

It's amusing; just now, there's a thread on our Nextdoor whining about cell service declining from poor to worse (perhaps), but propose an antenna to solve that and everyone is up in arms.

Cellular Composition Moose