Re: [OM] IMG: Service Life

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Service Life
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 17:29:23 -0500
That may well be similar to our case, Moose, though it is not that transparent.  We have a municipal utility authority, which provides power, water, sewage and fiber optic services inside the city limits. There are separate telephone services and cable services also using the same poles. But this is a competitive enterprise, and it's hard to get all the details.  I've been trying since February to get a broken support cable repaired above my rear fence, but since I am not their customer, they ignore me.  Their signal cable isdrooping, unsupported, They won't accept phone calls or mail.

Do I sound frustrated?  You betcha!