[OM] Nathan's PAD 29/9/2021: back to normality, sort of

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/9/2021: back to normality, sort of
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 06:28:34 +0200
This week we are hosting a big meeting at our office, with about 60
participants from all over Europe (and even some from the US), and an about
equal number joining online. It is the first such event at the office in more
than 1 1/2 year, and as such it served as a test of this new normal of hybrid
events. It went perfectly, with the online and presencial components integrated
well, and the technology cooperating throughout. Just before we started Tuesday
morning, I took some snaps of my colleagues in the familiar and yet new and
exciting setting:

Blanca:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8QXxLRZ/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8QXxLRZ/A>