[OM] IMG: The Leica-R 60mm Macro-Elmarit Lens

Subject: [OM] IMG: The Leica-R 60mm Macro-Elmarit Lens
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 15:16:05 -0500
When I want to get serious about close-up shots, I get out the Leica-R 60mm Macro-Elmarit lens.  I got two interesting images with it today.  The first is a sharp image of our common Carpenter Bee on a Buddleia bloom.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210909-DSCF2880-Enhanced.JPG.html

The second is interesting because the subject, a rather tattered dark butterfly, is one I have not seen before.  The orange/red wing tip spots indicate that it is probably a Red Spotted Purple. If anyone has a different opinion, I would be open to their suggestion.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210909-DSCF2904-Enhanced.JPG.html

Ignore the lens information shown in the camera data.  I didn't bother to update the manual data input.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA