Re: [OM] IMG: Another Legacy Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Legacy Lens
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 21:58:41 -0700
On 9/8/2021 9:57 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Hi Moose,

As I said previously, heavy lenses present a problem for me with flexibility and stability. I favor lighter, smaller kits where possible.  I chose to set the aperture at f/2.8 to isolate the subjects, and had to crop of necessity, so I must accept the resulting softness.

Well, yes and no. Both the first two are sharp, just not in the plane of the
subject - missed focus.

I don't use MF on moving critters. I can't match your hit rate. Well, I suspect I
can't, and am not interested in trying. 😉

A. F. Moose