Re: [OM] IMG: Another Legacy Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Legacy Lens
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 21:37:53 -0700
On 9/8/2021 3:13 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
When I bought a Pentax Spotmatic many years ago, it came with an early "kit" lens, a Takumar 55/1.8.  Although I later acquired  the 50/1.4 and the longer Takumars, I still have the original 55. I always felt it was a slight bit sharper than the favored 50/1.4. Though there is little action in my yard these days, I took the 55/1.8 for my walk today.  Along the fence, near a Rose of Sharon bloom, I found this Fiery Skipper.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210908-DSCF2796-Enhanced.JPG.html

Nice colors!

Are you helping illustrate my post on softness? 😉

Next, I found a Carpenter Bee visiting a Buddleia bloom.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210908-DSCF2858-Enhanced.JPG.html

And finally, I caught this Silver-Spotted Skipper in flight, above the Buddleia
foliage.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210908-DSCF2848-Enhanced.JPG.html

Nice catch!

Soft Colors Moose