Re: [OM] IMG: From the Distant Past

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From the Distant Past
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:09:09 -0500
Hi Ian,

First, thanks for the kind words.  Yes, it is nice for something I envisioned in my head come to fruition. Ten years ago, I had the strength and steadiness to fabricate and assemble this system, but age takes its toll.

I did apply a small amount of Topaz magic to the image, so that could be the source of the artifacts you mention. With my vision, they are seldom recognized, though the sharp eyed Moose mentions them from time to time.