Re: [OM] Any E-PLwhatever experience?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any E-PLwhatever experience?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 12:53:58 -0700
On 7/13/2021 12:23 PM, Pearce, Wilfred via olympus wrote:
There is a single good thing for some of us about the loss of B&M camera stores,
there are more of us buying something sight unseen and finding it unsatisfactory. There
are two notional used dealers that have good reputations, ans several others that are
likely just as good. I have had a good experience with Robert's camera, not sure but I
think they are in Indianapolis, and I'm sure B&H is honest. So, you can probably
find a good lightly used body somewhere in your price range.Good Luck!

I buy used without hesitation from KEH, B&H and Adorama. I've also bought used from the place in Toronto, the name of which escapes me at the moment. It's been many years since I've needed to return anything. Adorama, I think, and it went smoothly.

What with my hobby of FF shooting with vintage lenses and used Sony bodies, on top of the ordinary, I've bought quite a lot of used gear in the last few years.

KEH's listed prices for E-PL7s are WAY low, but they have none in stock. I
expect them to go up when they have one.

Use Me Moose